Spectator Policies: Event Admittance Reminders:
Brush High School and Memorial Junior High School encourages spectators to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 among all in attendance.
Stay Home when Appropriate
o Stay home if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
o Please do a self check of symptoms before coming to an event
▪ According to the CDC, COVID-19 symptoms include fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea
o Stay home and monitor your health if you have had a close contact with a person who has symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
Hand Hygiene and Respiratory Etiquette
o Spectators are encouraged to have and use hand sanitizer at events.
o Spectators are encouraged to wash hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
o Spectators are discouraged to exchange handshakes, fist bumps, and high-fives at sporting events.
o Masks are most essential in times when physical distancing is difficult (e.g., when moving within a crowd or audience).
o Masks are required when entering all SEL/WRC facilities.
o Masks are required to remain on for all spectators.
o Family/household members should sit together, physically distanced from other individuals/families.
o 6-feet physical distancing must be maintained throughout the facility.
o No congregation before or after games is permitted.
At-Risk family members are urged to stay home:
* People with chronic lung disease
* People who have serious heart conditions
* People who are immunocompromised
* People with severe obesity (BMI over 30)
* People with diabetes
* People with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
* People with liver disease
* Women who are pregnant